After being overhauled, the 700 series cars were progressively put back into operation from September 2013 to March 2014 on the Candiac line!
Several technical and esthetic improvements:
- The paintwork was redone
- The floor covering and seats were changed
- The ventilation, lighting and communications systems were cleaned and repaired
- The onboard customer information and signage were redesigned
- The opening of vestibule doors was automated
- Space for wheelchairs and bikes was added in all cars
- Other improvements to increase the reliability of cars were carried out
Perfectly adapted to the alignment of the Candiac line and the Saint-Laurent Bridge, the 700 series cars offer improved service reliability in all weather conditions.