Bringing bicycles on commuter trains
Bikes are welcome! You can travel in peace with your bike on board trains from the six lines, but make sure to follow the rules.
- All passengers are authorized to travel with their bikes, but children under 14 must be accompanied by someone aged over 14.
Bicycles can be brought on board at the following times:
All of the commuter train stations are accessible, except for Hudson, Île-Perrot and Candiac.
Bikes must mandatorily be secured to the racks on the train.
- A maximum of 12 bikes per train and 4 per car are authorized. This means that if you come on board and see that all of the racks are occupied, you will have to get off again and wait for the next train.
Bringing your bike on board is simple!
- Walk your bike to the designated area
- Climb aboard and secure the bike in a rack
- Stay close to your bicycle throughout the trip
Caution! Employees cannot help you bring your bike aboard or get it off again. You must be able to do so by your own means.